Automechanika trade fair is the biggest trade show in the automotive aftermarket (the secondary market of the automotive industry) in the world. The trade fair is organized in Frankfurt and other major cities every two years, connecting supply and demand in the global automotive aftermarket.
Automechanika trade fair
Automechanika trade fair is organized by Messe Frankfurt every two years (in even years). The trade show is open to professionals only. The first Automechanika was held in 1971, and it attracted 75,000 visitors and 400 exhibitors. The fair was held a year later, and then biennially. Since then, the trade show has become massive – the last edition attracted over 130,000 visitors and 4900 exhibitors.
The Automechanika trade fair takes place in:
- Buenos Aires
- Chicago, Dubai
- Ho Chin Minh City
- Kuala Lumpur
- New Delhi
- St. Petersburg
Fields covered by Automechanika trade fair
The trade show highlights new solutions and innovations in:
- electronics & systems
- towing devices
- parts & components
- REIFEN (wheels and tires)
- accessories & customizing
- car wash, care & reconditioning
- alternative drive systems & digital solutions (tomorrow’s service & mobility)
- dealer & workshop-management, human-machine interface, IoT
- repair & maintenance, workshop of the future
- air conditioning equipment.
Renting a stand and visitors’ admission fee
How to exhibit at Automechanika (Frankfurt)?
To become an exhibitor at the Automechanika trade show, register on the website or log in if you have an account and secure your place. Exhibitors have to get a media package to raise the profile of their stands. It includes details such as the company name, address, product groups, and contact persons.
In Frankfurt, renting a stand (in Frankfurt) costs EUR 135 and more (per 1 sqm, not including VAT and other fees). Six weeks before the setting-up period, send the stand-construction plan. In some cases, permission is needed.
See the technical guidelines here.
Tickets for Automechanika visitors
Automechanika trade show is open to professionals only, especially in the automotive industry. The industry professionals that visit come from the following sectors:
- Trade: Wholesaler, Manufacturer, Distributor, Importer, Exporter, Retailer, and Trade Agent
- Government Authorities: Airport, Civil Defense, Customs, Law Enforcement, Police Forces, Military / Armed Forces, Port and Utility Services
- Service Providers: Auto Re-Fitter, Tuners, Garages, Engineering, Workshops, Facility Management, Insurance, Service Centers, Logistics & Distribution, Filing Station, Consultants, and Dealerships.
The entry fee starts from 16 EUR.
Why should you exhibit at or visit Automechanika fair trade?
Automechanika trade fair is an international platform that connects professionals in the automotive aftermarket. The exhibitors (of the Frankfurt edition) come from Germany, Belgium, France, Great Britain, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Denmark, Netherlands, Lithuania, Poland, Ireland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Greece, Georgia, India, South Korea, China, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, and Austria.
There are many advantages of taking part in the Automechanika trade fair:
- establishing business relations in the network zone
- get to know the latest trending technology, test innovations in the lab and workshops
- take part in coaching sessions and presentations
- grow your customer base.
See the duty rates on imported car parts from China to the EU!