It was a great pleasure to participate in Logitrans 2022 trade fair in Turkey as one of the exhibitors. It was the 15th edition of an influential transport and logistics trade show in Eurasia, held on November 16-18 in Istanbul. The Logitrans exhibition provided the opportunity to expand business network, attend seminars, and get inspiration. Every Logitrans edition creates important opportunities.
Logitrans in Turkey
International logitrans Transport Logistics Exhibition, or Logitrans, is an annual leading trade fair in Istanbul, Turkey, in the logistics and transport industry in the Eurasian region. The main agenda for Logitrans is to increase the importance of Turkey in logistics.
It is a show dedicated for professionals, such as logistics buyers, logistics companies, and supply chain managers. Most visitors have influence on purchasing decisions, which further proves it is a place to be and showcase products and services in the field or compare offers.
During Logitrans, three unique exhibitions take place:
- air cargo Turkey, conference and meeting program for the air cargo sector
- truck & trailer Turkey, focused on road transport
- rail cargo Turkey, shows the latest development in the rail transportation industry.
Logitrans is held by EKO MMI Fuarcilik Ltd. Sti., a joint venture between EKO Fair Limited and Messe München.
Logitrans 2022 edition
Logitrans exhibition is the largest logistics gathering in Eurasia:
- 3 days
- special pavilions: German Pavilion, Austrian Pavilion, and French Pavilion
- 5 ports from 3 different countries: Port of Trieste from Italy, Port of Sete, Port of Marseille Fos, Medlink Ports from France, and Port of Barcelona from Spain
- 171 companies from 23 countries (ShipHub was one of them)
- over 16,700 visitors (new record).
The 15th edition was an enormous success compared to the previous one. In 2021, Logitrans attracted nearly 10,000 visitors and 122 companies from 18 countries.
Key sectors covered in Logitrans:
- logistics, freight, transportation (over 80%)
- industry, manufacturing
- service, trade, retail (packaging, storage, distribution)
- education, public sector.
We were excited to have the opportunity to introduce you to our platform and services at our stand in the German Pavilion. The conversations were inspiring and very positive.
Logitrans 2022 edition – program
The conference program of 2022 focused on supply chains and New Silk Road development. Topics discussed during the 15th edition of Logitrans:
- Smart Logistics Solution by Cooperation
- Supply Chain Sustainability in Times of Crisis
- Opportunities Awaiting the Key Country of Transit Transportation
- Middle Corridor Development: Transit and Transport Cooperation on the Horizon of New Opportunities
- The Impact of Decarbonization Plans on Turkish Logistics Sector
- Logistics between Russia and Turkey: changes and opportunities
- Global Supply Chains, Climate Changes, chip Crisis and The Opportunity for The Turkish Economy
- New ways of logistics in the Eurasian region: Russia and Turkey.
Logitrans 2022 edition – to sum up
Turkish Logitrans is Eurasia’s largest transport and logistics trade fair, adding a lot of value to the logistics, freight, and transportation industries. Logitrans 2022 created a great opportunity to connect with new customers, establish new partnerships, communicate trends, and expand knowledge in the field.
Are you representing a freight forwarding company? For any inquiries, feel free to send us an email at [email protected]!
Make sure not to miss out on the Logitrans 2023! The 16th edition will be held on November 15-17, 2023.