TransLogistica Poland is The International Transport and Logistics Exhibition held in Warsaw. Its seventh edition is taking place this year on November 5-7. It is, without a doubt, the largest business event for anyone professionally associated with transport, freight forwarding, and logistics services (so-called cargo owners, meaning manufacturers, distributors, and trade companies). What is more, TransLogistica Poland also attracts the attention of all producers and distributors who use or seek transport and logistics services.
TransLogistica Poland 2019 – general information
The organizers hope that this year they will break the record in both the number of exhibitors and visitors. That is why what is special about the seventh edition of TransLogistica Poland is that it is going to take place in two halls.
Location: the exhibitions
take place at the EXPO XXI Warsaw, Prądzyńskiego 12/14 Street. It is
located within 4 km from the city center and the Central Railway Station. It is
also very close to Warsaw Chopin Airport, which can be reached within 25
minutes. The fastest and easiest way to reach EXPO XXI is to take a taxi.
Tuesday 5 November 2019 – 10:00-16:30
Wednesday 6 November 2019 – 10:00-16:30
Thursday 7 November 2019 – 10:00 – 15:00
According to data from 2018, every year, more and more people participate in the event. In 2018 specialists from the transport and logistics industry who visited the exhibition were owners, directors, and managers of manufacturing, distribution, and retail companies. In TransLogistica Poland 2018 took part:
- 7030 participants from 58 countries – 16% more than in 2017
- 242 exhibitors from 24 countries – 27% more than in 2017
The most popular sectors among visitors from the industry were: road, rail, maritime and air transport, warehousing, as well as freight forwarding and logistics.
Visitors of TransLogistica Poland
The main reason for taking part in TransLogistica Poland is to broaden your knowledge of the industry. The majority of previous participants claimed that they want to maintain business relations with their partners, and they are looking for sector’s news and novelties, suppliers, distributors, or they are making a market research. At the same time, visitors were looking for new business partners. Almost 70% of participants represented decision-makers such as owners, directors, managers. Among all visitors you can find people who represent:
- Shippers/cargo owners (producers, distributors, importers, exporters) who use or seek transport and logistics services
- Transport companies, carriers
- Logistics operators
- Freight forwarders
- Transportation fleet owners
- Courier companies
- Seaports, airports, and terminals
- Distribution centers and warehouses
Exhibitors attending TransLogistica Poland 2019
In this year edition of TransLogistica Poland stands are being booked by exhibitors from 25 countries, which are: Austria, Belgium, Belarus, Czech Republic, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom.
In the seventh edition of the event, exhibitors will present their products and services in the following categories:
- Integrated logistics services, 3PL, 4PL, 5PL
- Logistics and warehousing
- Freight forwarding
- Road, rail, maritime and air transport
- Intermodal, multimodal transport
- Seaports, container terminals, airports
- Freight exchange platforms, cargo markets
- Telematics, IT systems, communication
- Transport management, TMS, fleet management, drivers’ time monitoring
- Toll collection systems
- Fuel cards, fuels, and related services
- Transportation fleets, car washes, parts, and supplies
- Logistics and distribution centers, warehouses, industrial real estate
- Warehouse equipment and management, WMS
- Supply chain management, SCM
- Customs, tax, financial, insurance services
- Associations, organizations, institutions
- Consulting, training, education
Program of TransLogistica Poland 2019
During the event, except for talking with exhibitors, people can also take part in many lectures and debates. The main topics that will be discussed in the seventh edition of the TransLogistica 2019 are as follows:
- The Polish “Hub” on the Silk Railroad: New Opportunities for the European transport and logistics sectors
- Lag-Forum: Logistics innovative solutions
- Cross-border logistics and multimodality in the German-Polish business region
- Transport Manager Debate
- TSL BIZNES Transport meetings
- Forum for the transport of dangerous goods
- Changes in the fish market in the Baltic region
- GLOBLOC – Database dedicated to supporting logistic processes
- Are your prices, right? How to consciously shape the market value for transport based on the data you have?
What’s new in IT & Telematics? How to boost the efficiency of transport and logistics companies utilizing new technologies?
Why is it worth to participate in TransLogistica Poland 2019?
Exhibitions are always a fantastic opportunity to talk with potential business partners and to get to know the current market situation better. But what is probably even more important – it is a chance to get to learn about the prospects of the industry. Statistically, over 50% of participants who visit TransLogistica Poland are looking for industry novelties. That is why organizers of the exhibition support progress and revolutionary ideas in the transport and logistics industry. They are doing their best to promote modern technologies and solutions.
If you want to learn more about the TransLogistica Poland, 2019 go to their official website: https://translogistica.pl/about-exhibition/