Miami became a must-be spot for transport, supply chain, and logistics professionals from November 8 to 10, 2022. At the Miami Beach Convention Center, Transport Logistic Americas 2022 took place. ShipHub was one of the exhibitors at this brilliant exhibition.
Transport Logistic Americas in Miami
Transport Logistic Americas is one of the events of the international industry network of transport logistic exhibitions. Transport Logistic & Air Cargo tradeshows take place all over the world:
- Transport Logistic & Air Cargo Europe
- Logitrans & Air Cargo Turkey
- Transport Logistic & Air Cargo India
- Transport Logistic Americas & Air Cargo Forum Miami
- Air Cargo Africa
- Transport Logistic & Air Cargo China
- Transport Logistic & Air Cargo Southeast Asia.
Air Cargo Forum Miami is an exhibition and conference powered by TIACA, whereas Transport Logistic Americas is a supply chain forum. The event takes place every two years in the fall. It is in the top 100 in Logistics & Transportation events in the United States.
Exhibitors of the TLA&ACF Miami can be categorized into:
- cargo handling companies
- charter brokers
- digital and IT solutions
- equipment providers
- express services
- forwarding agents
- general sales agents
- IT, telematics, e-business, telecommunications
- inland & Maritime ports
- logistics service providers
- media, organizations, associations, and public institutions
- ocean shipping lines
- ports and terminals
- safety and security services
- services, logistic systems, and products for the air cargo industry
- services for the logistics industry
- transport companies: inland shipping, road, combined, etc.
Transport Logistic Americas is organized by Messe München’s Transport Logistic and TIACA’s Air Cargo Forum.
Transport Logistic Americas 2022 edition
Transport Logistic Americas & Air Cargo Forum Miami is the only multimodal event in North America. The event duo numbers of 2022:
- 3 days
- 200+ exhibitors from 31 countries
- 5,900 trade show attendees, over ¾ of the visitors were executives/C-level decision-makers.
We are grateful for being able to introduce you to our services and marketplace for intermodal freight at the fair. We engaged with potential clients and had insightful conversations.
Transport Logistic Americas 2022 edition – program
There were over 90 speakers that contributed to the program of TLA 2022. Plenty of topics were covered:
- Industry Outlook
- CEO Roundtable on current business environment, future opportunities and how the industry must evolve
- Innovation: The industry License to Grow
- Regulatory and Industry Compliance
- Digital Testbed Air Cargo – Opensource powered Solutions
- Managing Global Supply Chains / New Strategies in the Light of Changing Global Supply Chains
- Workshop: TIACA BlueSky – Sustainability Verification Program
- Excellence in Pharma Logistics: how the next generation of technologies will contribute to a sustainable pharma logistics eco system
- Boeing Freight Forecast
- Fueling the Future of Air Cargo
- CEO Roundtable the sustainability challenges being faced by the air cargo industry
- Logistics made in Germany – Logistics for the future
- Women in Logistics
- Air Cargo – From Spotlight to Highlight
- Air Cargo – a rewarding career
- Airports – conducting the Orchestra
- What does the future bring?
- Digitization – the key for growth
- Innovation – Startups & Tech Scene
- Career Opportunities in Logistics.
Aside from that, there were four meeting sessions and award ceremonies.
Transport Logistic Americas 2022 – to sum up
Transport Logistic Americas 2022 & air cargo Miami is one of the most important international exhibitions for mobility logistics, IT, and supply chain management. The event created the perfect opportunities to discover innovative products and solutions for supply chain management, connect with key players in the field and gain invaluable knowledge at the conferences.
We provide services for freight forwarders. If you have any inquiries, email us at [email protected]!
Check out our report on Logitrans Turkey 2022.