Messe München company organizes Transport Logistic every two years. It’s one of the most significant events in the logistics business, IT mobility, and road, rail, air, and water transportation. Every Transport Logistic attracts many exhibitors and visitors. When and where is the Transport Logistic 2023?
Transport Logistic is one of the biggest events hosting two thousand exhibitors from 63 different countries with 65,000 visitors, and the entire surface of the event is 125,000 square meters (2019 data). Transport Logistic in 2021 was held online. Organizers are preparing for the next edition held offline on 9-12 May 2023 in Munich (Messe München GmbH, Messegelände, 81823 München).
The scope of Transport Logistic 2023
Before the event in 2021, the Munich Trade Fair office announced the scope of the fair, prices of renting a stand, and ticket fares. Since Transport Logistic Fair was held online in 2021, we can only guess the prices for the 2023 event. The official prices will be announced in 2022 or 2023.
Each sector consists of several areas that you can check on the event’s official website.
The sectors at the Transport Logistic exhibition:
- IT, telematics, e-business, telecommunications
- Intralogistics, warehouse management systems, auto-ID and packaging
- Equipment for the freight transportation
- Services, freight transportation and logistics
- Each sector consists of several areas that you can check on the event’s official website.
Costs of renting the stall and ticket fares for visitors
The price range of the exhibition area varies from year to year. In 2019, prices – depending on the type of stall – are €92 to €228 per square meter. It’s also worth mentioning that the minimum area of the stand is 20 square meters. Besides, exhibitors also need to pay additional costs, such as:
- Mandatory entry in the exhibition catalog and media coverage – €250 (2019), €500 (2021).
- Flat rate prepayment for technical services – €15 (2019), €20 per square meter (2021).
- Payment for the German trade organization AUMA – €0,60 per square meter (2019 and 2021).
- Fee for the removal of rubbish during the fair, assembly and dismantling of stands – €4,50 (2019), €4,75 per square meter (2021).
- Packages fee, including a stand with an area of 20 per square meter with full equipment and a complete set of services, €6,160 (2019), €6,400 (2021).
Tickets for visitors will be available from January 2023. Since the ticket fares are not yet announced, we present prices from 2019:
- One-day ticket – €23 (bought online), €30 (bought on the spot).
- Four-day ticket – €38 (bought online), €44 (bought on the spot).
- One-day and four-day group tickets (min. 15 people) or reduced – €15 (bought online), €20 (bought on the spot).
Why do we recommend taking part in the event?
The fair’s scope, the number of participants, and benefits for participation are very high, as shown by data and statistics – over 90% of exhibitors are satisfied with the results. Every two years, the number of participants increases, the quality of the events improves, and organizers collaborate with other major companies – in 2019, Air Cargo Europe had their stalls and ran conferences – which only increases the chances of expanding your experience and services as a company.
Transport Logistic Fair is also the main platform for businesses from the global transport and logistic sector, where we can find hundreds of exhibitors and grow our business. The fair attracts crowds of visitors and experts in related fields. A designated meeting area has been arranged for companies and experts, who can represent new, innovative methods, and the meetings are a starting point for opportunities. There are many benefits from participating in Transport Logistic listed in detail on the fair’s official website.
We still don’t know exactly how to apply as an exhibitor – the organizers announced that in spring 2022, they will publish all information and documents related to the registration.
The befits of participating in Transport Logistic 2023
There are also many benefits from participating in Transport and Logistic as a visitor. If you visit the fair, you can get to know how your competitors operate on the market, the newest products and services, and get better at marketing.
During the event, there’ll be many stalls and conferences. The exhibitors will represent Belgium, France, Greece, Finland, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, etc. It is an ideal opportunity to talk to employees and directors of foreign companies, exchange your ideas and talk about the current market behaviors and industry’s future.
There are some photos from previous editions:
Photos: Transport Logistic